11.26.2010

horrid.

That is the one word I would use to describe my Thanksgiving break. Aside from getting good deals on some things at Victoria's Secret (after waiting for 3 hours) and not being dead, pretty much nothing has gone right. My relationship is over, my neighbor backed into my car that was parked beside my house and left a huge dent, I spent Thanksgiving alone and vomiting so my Thanksgiving "feast" consisted of Saltines and Ginger Ale, I have an eight page paper to write for my least favorite subject that is going nowhere, and I have no money to go do the thing that could make it a little bit better. I am praying to God that my favorite season of the year doesn't end up ruined like it was last year and that it brings some happiness back into my life. Proverbs 3:5-6 is being repeated over and over in my head as is necessary....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.